Re: Online DW - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: Online DW
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 11 June 2016 at 12:29, Sridhar N Bamandlapally <sridhar.bn1@gmail.com> wrote:

I need every transaction coming from application sync with both production and archive db,

but the transactions I do to clean old data(before 7 days) on production db in daily maintenance window should not sync with archive db,

Archive db need read-only, used for maintaining integrity with other business applications

In a separate mail to -general I've asked Sridhar to keep this discussion to -general, not -hackers, from now on.