Re: Patch: Auto-generate search_path statement for selected schema in query editor - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject Re: Patch: Auto-generate search_path statement for selected schema in query editor
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Please find the attached new patch file for fix. I have tested in Windows, debug build, VC++ 2010.
After this fix i have continuously tested it with half an hour to reproduce the crash but i am not able to reproduce it.

Can you please test and check wether crash is again reproducible at your end.

Thanks,
Neel Patel