Re: Patch: Auto-generate search_path statement for selected schema in query editor - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject Re: Patch: Auto-generate search_path statement for selected schema in query editor
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

I looked in the code and attached is the updated patch.

I have tested with my environment and it is not crashing and also now "output pane" and "scratch pad" will not shown on GDB pane.

Please verify at your end for both the issues and let me know if any modification is required.

Thanks,
Neel Patel