Re: Patch: Auto-generate search_path statement for selected schema in query editor - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Neel Patel
Subject Re: Patch: Auto-generate search_path statement for selected schema in query editor
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

I will check and let you know.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 12:22 AM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Neel Patel <neel.patel@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Dave,
>
> Please find the attached new patch file for fix. I have tested in Windows,
> debug build, VC++ 2010.
> After this fix i have continuously tested it with half an hour to reproduce
> the crash but i am not able to reproduce it.
>
> Can you please test and check wether crash is again reproducible at your
> end.

The crash isn't there any more, but it behaves differently now - the
scratch pad and the output pane are now shown on the GQB pane, whereas
they're not in the existing code - they get automatically hidden. That
causes a further problem (aside from the lack of space) - if you try
to grab the sash between the GQB and the output pane, the top tab set
switches back to the main query text pane.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company