Re: pgAdmin 4 - next gettext usage fixes - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Libor M.
Subject Re: pgAdmin 4 - next gettext usage fixes
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi,
I sending patch for slightly modified the use of gettext:
- fixed `%` vs. `.format()`
- unified texts and usage `%s` vs. `{}`/`{0}`
- improved text sentences for translate
- added gettext for next texts

Best regards,

Libor M.

E-mail: liborm85@gmail.com
GitHub: https://github.com/liborm85

čt 16. 4. 2020 v 9:51 odesílatel Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> napsal:

> Thanks, patch applied.
>
> On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 5:17 PM Libor M. <liborm85@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> next minor gettext and format fixes in patch.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Libor M.
>>
>> E-mail: liborm85@gmail.com
>> GitHub: https://github.com/liborm85
>>
>> st 15. 4. 2020 v 13:17 odesílatel Akshay Joshi
>> <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> napsal:
>> >
>> > Thanks, patch applied.

checkfor other places too and send the updated patch.

>> > --
>> > Thanks & Regards
>> > Akshay Joshi
>> > Sr. Software Architect
>> > EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
>> > Mobile: +91 976-788-8246
>

> --
> Thanks & Regards
> Akshay Joshi
> Sr. Software Architect
> EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
> Mobile: +91 976-788-8246

Attachment