Re: tsearch2: how to plainto_tsquery() with "|" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John Smith
Subject Re: tsearch2: how to plainto_tsquery() with "|"
Date
List pgsql-general
i thought you shared my frustration :-) (see
http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/tsearch2-plainto-tsquery-with-OR-td1885955.html).
anyway, then "...plainto_tsquery('...')" is pretty much useless when
it fails if someone inserts a single boolean operator - back to
"...to_tsquery('...')" and inserting operators outside tsearch2. thks,
jzs

http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/OR-tsquery-td1910087.html