Re: On login trigger: take three - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mikhail Gribkov
Subject Re: On login trigger: take three
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Alexander,

Sorry for my long offline and thanks for the activity. So should we close the patch on the commitfest page now?

By the way I had one more issue with the login trigger tests (quite a rare one though). A race condition may occur on some systems, when oidjoins test starts a moment later than normally and affects logins count for on-login trigger test. Thus I had to split event_trigger and oidjoins tests into separate parallel groups. I'll post this as an independent patch then.

--
 best regards,
    Mikhail A. Gribkov

e-mail: youzhick@gmail.com
http://www.strava.com/athletes/5085772
phone: +7(916)604-71-12
Telegram: @youzhick

On Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 4:05 AM Alexander Korotkov <aekorotkov@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 4:00 AM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 16, 2023 at 02:47:03AM +0300, Alexander Korotkov wrote:
> > The attached revision fixes test failures spotted by
> > commitfest.cputube.org.  Also, perl scripts passed perltidy.
>
> Still you've missed a few things.  At quick glance:
> - The code indentation was off a bit in event_trigger.c.
> - 005_login_trigger.pl fails if the code is compiled with
> ENFORCE_REGRESSION_TEST_NAME_RESTRICTIONS because a WARNING is
> reported in test "create tmp objects: err equals".
> - 005_sspi.pl is older than the new test 005_login_trigger.pl, could
> you rename it with a different number?

You are very fast and sharp eye!
Thank you for fixing the indentation.  I just pushed fixes for the rest.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov