Re: Was my question inappropriate for postgres? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Alicja Kucharczyk
Subject Re: Was my question inappropriate for postgres?
Date
List pgsql-general
3) "...compatible to Microsoft's M365." I who am not a Windows user,
knew what the OP meant. And if you go here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microsoft_365#As_%22Microsoft_365%22

You will see:

"On March 30, 2020, Microsoft announced that the consumer plans of
Office 365 would be rebranded as "Microsoft 365" (a brand also used by
Microsoft for an enterprise subscription bundle of Windows, Office 365,
and security services) on April 21, 2020, succeeding existing consumer
plans of Office 365."

So M365 is actually more correct then 0365.

I asked a colleague, who is managing M365 licenses at MS and he agrees with your statement Adrian that M365 is more correct than O365. What he also mentioned that the case is a bit more complicated and in practice both, i.e. O365 and M365 are fine to use.

pozdrawiam,
best regards,
mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Alicja Kucharczyk