Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3232 Backup with incorrect path stays inbroken state - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3232 Backup with incorrect path stays inbroken state
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay,

Looks good to me.

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 7:00 PM Akshay Joshi <akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

I have fixed RM #3232 Backup with incorrect path stays in broken state. Attached patch file contains following:
  • Fix for RM #3232, in case user provide wrong path then "Backup/Restore/Maintenance/ImportExport" utility won't start and user will get an pop up for file not found.
  • Correct the logic for "Backup/Restore/Maintenance/ImportExport" test cases, it is failing when default binary path is not set in the test_config.json file. It should be skipped if path not provided.
  • Skip all the test cases for "Backup/Restore/Maintenance/ImportExport" if respective utility files are not found on the given path.
  • Added "Stop Process" button to stop the Utility("Backup/Restore/Maintenance/ImportExport") process. To support this I used "psutil" python package to terminate the process. psutil is a cross platform package.
  • Modify Jasmin test cases.
I have tested the patch on OSX, Linux and Windows. Please review it.

--
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect

Phone: +91 20-3058-9517