Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed process watcher status message. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fixed process watcher status message.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay,

The patch looks good to me. But, I would suggest using some dictionary or const variables for process states instead of hard code numbers 0,1,2,3. It would be more readable and easier to change.