Re: Patch for SonarQube UI fixes. - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject Re: Patch for SonarQube UI fixes.
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 8:57 AM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 8:46 AM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 8:22 AM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
As per my earlier comment, the dashboard.js fix is still failing.
But assigning the return value is not a solution. Replace map with forEach so that it doesn't expect a return value at all (as there is none).

I think this is not a problem of map but the combination, Object.keys.map which expects return value and that is the reason I previously pointed out that *this is not the accurate fix*.
That's what I said - Replace map with forEach so that it doesn't expect a return value at all (as there is none) :)