[pgAdmin4][RM3562] Migrate Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Aditya Toshniwal
Subject [pgAdmin4][RM3562] Migrate Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to migrate pgAdmin4 currently based on Bootstrap 3, to be Bootstrap 4 compatible. The idea is to move to Bootstrap 4 with minimum possible changes in pgAdmin4. I have also used bootstrap scss (and not the dist file of bootstrap) to customize bootstrap as per the need of pgAdmin4.
I have done a basic testing. It may not look alike to that with Bootstrap 3, but it is possible that you may find some discrepancy (which was proper before :P ). Kindly let me know.

Do not forget to do a yarn install.

Kindly review.

--
Thanks and Regards,