Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3562] Migrate Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4 - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][RM3562] Migrate Bootstrap 3 to Bootstrap 4
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 1:51 PM Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to migrate pgAdmin4 currently based on Bootstrap 3, to be Bootstrap 4 compatible. The idea is to move to Bootstrap 4 with minimum possible changes in pgAdmin4. I have also used bootstrap scss (and not the dist file of bootstrap) to customize bootstrap as per the need of pgAdmin4.
I have done a basic testing. It may not look alike to that with Bootstrap 3, but it is possible that you may find some discrepancy (which was proper before :P ). Kindly let me know.

Looks good. I spotted a couple of issues though:

- The menu bar is a different colour now (dark grey rather than black). Not the end of the world, but I thought I'd mention it.

- The subnode control has lost some of it's styling. This does need to be fixed I think. See the attached screenshot ( boostrap 3 is on the left).

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com