Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1268 - Add a Help button to the bottom left of the Wizard framework - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Surinder Kumar
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1268 - Add a Help button to the bottom left of the Wizard framework
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 6:07 PM, Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:44 AM, Surinder Kumar
<surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please find the patch with following changes:
> 1. Added help button to the bottom left of the wizard framework.
> Usage:
> Set wizard_help property with url while creating wizard object.
>
> var wizard = new (pgBrowser.Wizard.extend({
>     title: _('Wizard Title'),
>     wizard_help: "{{ url_for('help.static', filename='grant_wizard.html')
> }}"
>   }
> })
>
> 2. Previously wizard progress bar was in bottom left of the wizard framework
> in place of help button.
> So, It is now moved to top of Wizard page.
>
> 3. Added class col-xs-* to the wizard div to be more consistent.
>
> 4. Set proper height for wizard-right-panel_content in css.

Is part of the patch missing? The only visible changes I see are that
the buttons are now misaligned (see attached) - note that it's only on
the first page, and only when first opened. There's no sign of a help
button.
Can you please attach screenshot ?

Also - we'd need to make the dialogue non-modal right? Otherwise, how
would the user read the help?

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com