[pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1674 - Reverse engineered SQL for functions with default values is incorrect - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Surinder Kumar
Subject [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM1674 - Reverse engineered SQL for functions with default values is incorrect
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

Patch with following changes:

1) In SQL pane, the signature in comments had arguments with name and type, Now it will show arguments with type only.

2) There is no indent+newline between arguments (there isn't even a space). - Fixed

3) The default value for the last argument is omitted. - Fixed
Last argument is omitted because the value for the last argument we got from table is empty.
Now we form function signature in the get_definition.sql using 'pg_catalog.pg_get_function_arguments' method.

Above changes will reflect in Functions, Procedures & Trigger function Nodes.

Please review attached patch.

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar
Attachment