Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1184 - Re-docking on the main tabset is broken - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Surinder Kumar
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1184 - Re-docking on the main tabset is broken
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 1:46 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Sat, Jun 4, 2016 at 3:44 AM, Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

Hi,

Please find attached patch for mentioned issue:
Issue: Re-docking on the main tabset is broken
Explanation:
We were missing 'moveable' property. It should be set to false while creating new Browser panel. By default it is true for all registered panels.
I think both browser and dashboard panels were moveable. that is why dockable tab couldn't determine where to re-dock.

That has fixed the original issue, but - now it does not allow me to dock any of the panel beneath the 'Browser' panel.
Yes I have observed this issue after applying patch, but If we ignore the fix in patch, then the core issue is that
we have set showTitle of browser panel to false. because of which It removes the title bar completely from the browser panel and
hence re-docking the panel doesn't work. If I set showTitle to true, it works.

This may be the behaviour or issue with wcDocker. From my perspective it should only hide panel title instead of removing panel title bar completely.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

I have also added support for moveable property in Panel class.

Please review.

Thanks,
Surinder Kumar