Re: Doing better at HINTing an appropriate column within errorMissingColumn() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Doing better at HINTing an appropriate column within errorMissingColumn()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Nov 9, 2014 at 8:56 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> FWIW, I still find this bit of code that this patch adds in varlena.c ugly:
>
> +#include "levenshtein.c"
> +#define LEVENSHTEIN_LESS_EQUAL
> +#include "levenshtein.c"
> +#undef LEVENSHTEIN_LESS_EQUAL

Okay, but this is the coding that currently appears within contrib's
fuzzystrmatch.c, more or less unchanged. The "#undef
LEVENSHTEIN_LESS_EQUAL" line that I added ought to be unnecessary.
I'll give the final word on that to whoever picks this up.

--
Peter Geoghegan