Re: Doing better at HINTing an appropriate column within errorMissingColumn() - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Doing better at HINTing an appropriate column within errorMissingColumn()
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems fine to me.  If you typed relid rather than indexrelid or key
> rather than indkey, that's a thinko, not a typo.  ikey for indkey
> could plausible be a typo, though you'd have to be having a fairly bad
> day at the keyboard.

I can tell that I have no chance of convincing you otherwise. While I
think you're mistaken to go against the precedent set by git, you're
the one with the commit bit, and I think we've already spent enough
time discussing this. So default costings it is.
--
Peter Geoghegan