Re: PostgreSQL Timeline - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Mike Toews
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Timeline
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 5 October 2013 06:27, damien clochard <damien@dalibo.info> wrote:
> I've updated the timeline to add the EOL dates of the currently
> supported versions. It gives a better understanding of the release
> cycle, I think.

Super, thanks. The expected EOLs are useful, and I've improved on this
a bit more.

I was also considering the early end of the cycle with alpha/beta
releases. However, these dates are not well recorded (to my knowledge,
at least), so it would take hours of rifling through mail lists to
collect this data. If this is easy to extract, fantastic, otherwise it
sounds too daunting to include.

-Mike