Re: PostgreSQL Timeline - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From damien clochard
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Timeline
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Le 04/10/2013 11:21, Mike Toews a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I've prepared a release timeline for the PostgreSQL Wikipedia
> article[1,2], from 1995 to present. It was prepared using MediaWiki's
> EasyTimeline Perl utility[3]. I think the docs say it can output SVG
> too, but I've only used the MediaWiki built-in. Regardless, it's free
> for anyone to use and/or modify.

Nice !

I've updated the timeline to add the EOL dates of the currently
supported versions. It gives a better understanding of the release
cycle, I think.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Timeline_PostgreSQL

Feel free to revert/modify my changes if needed

Maybe we could link this timeline on the official website ?
Best place would be the page about versioning policy :

http://www.postgresql.org/support/versioning/

--
Damien