Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So! - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Greg Stark
Subject Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!
Date
Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!  ("Joshua D. Drake" <jd@commandprompt.com>)
Re: No Issue Tracker - Say it Ain't So!  (Jeff Janes <jeff.janes@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 11:42 PM, Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@bluetreble.com> wrote:
> Right. Personally, I feel the TODO has pretty much outlived it's usefulness.
> An issue tracker would make maintaining items like this a lot more
> reasonable, but it certainly wouldn't be free.

Eh, a bug tracker that tracks actual bugs would be useful, I don't
think anyone would argue with that. A vague "issue" tracker that just
collects ideas people have had that seemed like a good idea at some
time in history would suffer exactly the same problem the TODO has.

--
greg