Re: transaction blocking on COMMIT - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Vijaykumar Jain
Subject Re: transaction blocking on COMMIT
Date
List pgsql-performance
No worries,

There were some threads earlier which mentioned some automated changes to disk by the provider that resulted in some slowness.

But otherwise also, do you query system, disk metrics.

Do you see any anomaly in disk io (wait)  when you saw blocking?
If it did, did the io return to normal when blocks were cleared ?