Re: transaction blocking on COMMIT - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Bob Jolliffe
Subject Re: transaction blocking on COMMIT
Date
List pgsql-performance
Hello Jain

Sorry forgot to indicate:  it is running the ubuntu packaged version
13.3 on ubuntu 20.04.

It is not in the cloud, but is a VM in a government datacentre.  I am
not sure of the underlying hyperviser.  I could find out.

Regards
Bob