Re: Question about pg_upgrade from 9.2 to X.X - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Perumal Raj
Subject Re: Question about pg_upgrade from 9.2 to X.X
Date
Re: Question about pg_upgrade from 9.2 to X.X  (Sergei Kornilov <sk@zsrv.org>)
List pgsql-general
Hi Justin

I could see bunch of functions under reorg schema.

AS '$libdir/pg_reorg', 'reorg_disable_autovacuum';
AS '$libdir/pg_reorg', 'reorg_get_index_keys';
AS '$libdir/pg_reorg', 'reorg_apply';
AS '$libdir/pg_reorg', 'reorg_drop';
AS '$libdir/pg_reorg', 'reorg_indexdef';
AS '$libdir/pg_reorg', 'reorg_swap';
AS '$libdir/pg_reorg', 'reorg_trigger';
AS '$libdir/pg_reorg', 'reorg_version';

I am not sure about the impact of these functions if i drop .

Are these functions seeded ( default) one ?

Regards,
Raj