Re: Issue while calling new PostgreSQL command from a Java Application - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Ashoke
Subject Re: Issue while calling new PostgreSQL command from a Java Application
Date
Re: Issue while calling new PostgreSQL command from a Java Application  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Thank you Ashutosh. That was the issue. But, could you please explain why it worked from command line?