Re: Enhanced error message to include hint messages for redundant options error - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bharath Rupireddy
Subject Re: Enhanced error message to include hint messages for redundant options error
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 9:10 PM Bharath Rupireddy

> I found another problem with collationcmds.c is that it doesn't error
> out if some of the options are specified more than once, something
> like below. I think the option checking "for loop" in DefineCollation
> needs to be reworked.
> CREATE COLLATION case_insensitive (provider = icu, provider =
> someother locale = '@colStrength=secondary', deterministic = false,
> deterministic = true);

I'm thinking that the above problem should be discussed separately. I
will start a new thread soon on this.

With Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.