Re: bugfix: when the blocksize is 32k, the function page_header of pageinspect returns negative numbers. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bharath Rupireddy
Subject Re: bugfix: when the blocksize is 32k, the function page_header of pageinspect returns negative numbers.
Date
In response to Re: bugfix: when the blocksize is 32k, the function page_header of pageinspect returns negative numbers.  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jul 10, 2021 at 4:59 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> So I would finish with the attached, close enough to what Quan has
> sent upthread.

Thanks. The patch looks good to me, except a minor comment - isn't it
"int2 for these fields" as the fields still exist? + /* pageinspect >=
1.10 uses int4 instead of int2 for those fields */

Regards,
Bharath Rupireddy.