Fwd: Creating multiple instances of postresql on Windows environment - Mailing list pgsql-general

From kaustubh kelkar
Subject Fwd: Creating multiple instances of postresql on Windows environment
Date
Re: Fwd: Creating multiple instances of postresql on Windows environment  (Howard News <howardnews@selestial.com>)
List pgsql-general

Hi ,

I am a PostgreSQL user who wants to create multiple instances of PostgreSQL database server. I am using PostgreSQL 9.4 and above.

I tried to create more than 2 instances on Linux environment in which I was successful. But, for windows environment, I tried with the help of pgAdmin4 and with the help of commands (initdb and some more commands.) In both cases , there is some issue related to the ports. Please find the attached screenshot for the reference.

Please help me to resolve the issue.

Attachment