Re: [GENERAL] Multiple Slave Failover with PITR - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sergey Konoplev
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Multiple Slave Failover with PITR
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Sep 2, 2012 at 4:12 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> Do we ever want to document a way to connect slaves to a new master,
> rather than recreating the slave?

I have written an instruction for myself and I am planning to publish
it on http://code.google.com/p/pgcookbook/. See the attachment.

Hope you will find it useful. If anybody would like to provide any
criticism I will highly appreciate it.