9.2: Describing a security barrier view in psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dean Rasheed
Subject 9.2: Describing a security barrier view in psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Unless I'm missing something, it is not possible in psql to tell
whether a view has the security_barrier option. I think that this is
something that ought to be possible from psql, otherwise the new
feature is not visible.

This patch displays any reloptions for a view at the end, if \d+ is
used, in the same way as for tables.

Sorry if this is too late for 9.2. I really only just noticed this,
despite playing with security barrier views for a while.

Regards,
Dean

Attachment