Re: Add ORDER BY to stabilize tablespace test for partitioned index - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Borisov
Subject Re: Add ORDER BY to stabilize tablespace test for partitioned index
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> I noticed the Peter's commit 7e3c54168d9ec058cb3c9d47f8105b1d32dc8ceb that stabilizes certain tests by adding ORDER BY clause in tests and remember that I saw the same error in tablespaces test for creation of partitioned index. It comes very rarely and test fails on inverted order of parent and child.
>
> PFA small patch that stabilizes that test in the same style by adding ORDER BY.

+1 and the patch looks good to me.

I think we also need to add ORDER BY clauses to a few more tests(as
pointed in [1]) in create_function_3.sql which the commit 7e3c54168
missed to add. I will post the patch there in [1] and see if it gets
picked up.
Thanks! I think the patch you mentioned in [1] is also good, and it's worth being committed as well.

--
Best regards,
Pavel Borisov

Postgres Professional: http://postgrespro.com