Problem with moderation of messages with patched attached. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Borisov
Subject Problem with moderation of messages with patched attached.
Date
Re: Problem with moderation of messages with patched attached.
List pgsql-hackers
Hi, hackers!

Around 2 months ago I've noticed a problem that messages containing patches in the thread [1] were always processed with manual moderation. They appear in hackers' thread hours after posting None of them are from new CF members and personally, I don't see a reason for such inconvenience. The problem still exists as of today.

Can someone make changes in a moderation engine to make it more liberal and convenient for authors?

--
Best regards,
Pavel Borisov

Postgres Professional: http://postgrespro.com