Re: Problem with moderation of messages with patched attached. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: Problem with moderation of messages with patched attached.
Date
Re: Problem with moderation of messages with patched attached.  (Aleksander Alekseev <aleksander@timescale.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

On Thu, 3 Mar 2022 at 12:31, Pavel Borisov <pashkin.elfe@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, hackers!

Around 2 months ago I've noticed a problem that messages containing patches in the thread [1] were always processed with manual moderation. They appear in hackers' thread hours after posting None of them are from new CF members and personally, I don't see a reason for such inconvenience. The problem still exists as of today.

Can someone make changes in a moderation engine to make it more liberal and convenient for authors?

Here's the moderation reason for that message:

Message to list pgsql-hackers held for moderation due to 'Size 1MB (1061796 bytes) is larger than threshold 1000KB (1024000 bytes)', notice queued for 2 moderators