Re: [ODBC] ODBC constructs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dev Kumkar
Subject Re: [ODBC] ODBC constructs
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 6:06 PM, Dev Kumkar <devdas.kumkar@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 4:10 PM, Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

Yes, or, as mentioned before, you can simply download the RPM directly
from the repo.
Thanks Devrim!

Installed postgres-92 server from postgresql92-server-9.2.4-1PGDG.rhel5.x86_64.rpm, actually links which John (Thanks!) mentioned were for CentOS, actually installed unixODBC with them only but then for postgres DB used the one for RHEL http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-5.0-x86_64/
Had to reload unixODBC-libs-2.2.11-10.el5.x86_64.rpm again and then also got postgresql92-odbc rpm from RHEL link.
Things are now installed.

So I have one box with compiled unixodbc and psqlodbc from sources.
And other box where unixodbc and psqlodbc are installed via rpm way.

Can someone provide a quick C odbc code snippet?

Regards...

Nevermind, I could write some C odbc programs for verification of compiled sources and working with postgres db.
Also program compilation and execution is working on both the machines one with compiled sources of unixODBC and psqlODBC and the other with rpm repository installed ones.

Pretty long thread. Thanks everyone for their excellent support here!

Regards...