Re: DEALLOCATE IF EXISTS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Vik Reykja
Subject Re: DEALLOCATE IF EXISTS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:44 PM, Vik Reykja <vikreykja@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 4:09 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Sébastien Lardière <slardiere@hi-media.com> writes:
> Indeed, brackets was not correct, it's better now (I think), and correct
> some comments.

Still wrong ... at the very least you missed copyfuncs/equalfuncs.
In general, when adding a field to a struct, it's good practice to
grep for all uses of that struct.

I don't see Sébastien's message, but I made the same mistake in my patch.  Another one is attached with copyfuncs and equalfuncs.  I did a grep for DeallocateStmt and I don't believe I have missed anything else.

Also, I'm changing the subject so as not to hijack this thread any further.

I am taking no comments to mean no objections and have added this to the next commitfest.