Include the dependent extension information in describe command. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From vignesh C
Subject Include the dependent extension information in describe command.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Currently we do not include the dependent extension information for
index and materialized view in the describe command. I felt it would
be useful to include this information as part of the describe command
like:
\d+ idx_depends
                  Index "public.idx_depends"
 Column |  Type   | Key? | Definition | Storage | Stats target
 a      | integer | yes  | a          | plain   |
btree, for table "public.tbl_idx_depends"
Depends:
    "plpgsql"

Attached a patch for the same. Thoughts?

Regards,
Vignesh

Attachment