Re: select table indicate missing chunk number 0 for toast value 96635 in pg_toast_2619 - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Kim Applegate
Subject Re: select table indicate missing chunk number 0 for toast value 96635 in pg_toast_2619
Date
List pgsql-bugs
I have seen this issue on a slave although it was in version 9.2.  I ran
this

select 2619::regclass;
   regclass
 pg_statistic
(1 row)

I was able to fix my select issue by running analyze on the database