Re: DEFERRABLE NOT NULL constraint - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bèrto ëd Sèra
Subject Re: DEFERRABLE NOT NULL constraint
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

> That sounds a bit contrived, but you could create a view
> and hide the processing in an INSTEAD OF INSERT trigger.

Yes, there are ways to hack it anyway. The thing is about keeping it
simple and having it come out clear of a \d, when you ask info about
the table from within psql. It is definitely possible "as is", in a
number of ways.

Cheers
Bèrto

--
If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in a