Re: Passing dynamic parameters to a table-returning function - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Amit Kapila
Subject Re: Passing dynamic parameters to a table-returning function
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tuesday, February 05, 2013 2:22 AM Moshe Jacobson wrote:
Hi all,

> I'm having trouble because I can't figure out how to select the primary
key from that table, as well as all the columns > from the function's
output. I'm unsure of the syntax for passing in values from columns in the
database as the
> parameters of a set-returning function from which I want to select *.

Can you try with RETURN NEXT syntax. For example, refer below link:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/plpgsql-control-structures.html#PL
PGSQL-STATEMENTS-RETURNING

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.