Re: [HACKERS] Allowing dash character in LTREE - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Cyril Auburtin
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Allowing dash character in LTREE
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Ah sorry, first time, I thought it didn't pass

It's to support multiple ids (base64 ones are frequent) (or uuid's) in a path. I think it's more practical than an array, for searching and sorting

But I understand that LTREE's main purpose is probably more for words 'breadcrumbs' etc..