Re: PostgreSQL as a triple store - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Chris Travers
Subject Re: PostgreSQL as a triple store
Date
List pgsql-general
Is there a reason why hstore or json is not an option?  That may work a lot better than this approach.

Another approach I have had is a set of additional catalog tables and dynamically adding/removing columns from an extended attributes table.