Re: Recovery.conf and PITR - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Luca Ferrari
Subject Re: Recovery.conf and PITR
Date
Recovery.conf and PITR by recovery_target_time  ("ascot.moss@gmail.com" <ascot.moss@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 12:40 PM, wd <wd@wdicc.com> wrote:
> Try add these settings,
>
> pause_at_recovery_target=true

Be warned that this would require a manual completion of the recovery
and requires hot_standby that is not specified in the original post.

> recovery_target_inclusive=false

Uhm...I guess the problem is not about the txid being included or not:
the recovery target was 75634 and the transaction 75666 appeared, so
the problem seems to be an out-of-order commit of the transactions. In
such case making the inclusive false will not cause 75666 to appear if
it has committed before the target xid, or am I wrong?

Luca