Re: HELP!!! The WAL Archive is taking up all space - Mailing list pgsql-general

From FattahRozzaq
Subject Re: HELP!!! The WAL Archive is taking up all space
Date
List pgsql-general
Quick information,

After I realize, the line "archive_command=/bin/true" is a bad
decision, I have revert it back.
Now I'm really confused and panic.
I don't know what to do, and I don't really understand the postgresql.conf
I'm a network engineer, I should handle the network and also
postgresql database.
Oh man, the office is so good but this part is sucks :((