Re: pgAdmin4 Feature Tests intermittent failures fix - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Shubham Agarwal
Subject Re: pgAdmin4 Feature Tests intermittent failures fix
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Akshay,

PFA the patch with fixed review comments.

On Thu, Aug 22, 2019 at 4:26 PM Shubham Agarwal <shubham.agarwal@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Yes, I agreed too.
The only thinking was if the test case objective is to check the debugger, then it should fail instead of skipping it to come into direct notice.
If the only test case for debugger gets skip, then the functionality will never be tested.