[pgadmin-support] Error when editing data on a table - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Daniel Grace
Subject [pgadmin-support] Error when editing data on a table
Date
List pgadmin-support
I am using pgAdmin 1.22.0.  Often when editing data on a table via the "view the data in the selected object" icon, I get the error:

ASSERT INFO:
../src/common/wincmn.cpp(478): assert "GetEventHandler() == this" failed in ~wxWindowBase(): any pushed event handlers must have been removed

BACKTRACE:
[1] wxWindowBase::~wxWindowBase()
[2] wxStyledTextCtrl::~wxStyledTextCtrl()
[3] wxWindowBase::Destroy()
[4] wxWindowBase::DestroyChildren()
[5] wxWindow::~wxWindow()
[6] wxWindowBase::Destroy()
[7] wxWindowBase::DestroyChildren()
[8] wxWindow::~wxWindow()
[9] wxString wxString::Format<wxString>(wxFormatString const&, wxString)
[10] wxWindowBase::Destroy()
[11] wxWindowBase::DestroyChildren()
[12] wxWindow::~wxWindow()
[13] wxString wxString::Format<wxString>(wxFormatString const&, wxString)
[14] wxString wxString::Format<wxString>(wxFormatString const&, wxString)
[15] wxAppConsoleBase::DeletePendingObjects()
[16] wxAppConsoleBase::ProcessIdle()
[17] wxAppBase::ProcessIdle()
[18] wxApp::DoIdle()
[19] g_main_context_dispatch
[20] g_main_loop_run
[21] gtk_main
[22] wxGUIEventLoop::DoRun()
[23] wxEventLoopBase::Run()
[24] wxAppConsoleBase::MainLoop()
[25] wxEntry(int&, wchar_t**)
[26] __libc_start_main

Is this a bug in the pgAdmin software or is something awry in my configuration?

Thanks,
Daniel