Re: pgAdmin Event Trigger Compatibility - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dinesh Kumar
Subject Re: pgAdmin Event Trigger Compatibility
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your time.

Please find the attached new patch for the same. As per my testing on windows/linux, it's working fine.

Kindly let me know if you face any issues and suggestions.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more