Re: PATCH: Choose best width for Data Output columns of Query tool - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dinesh Kumar
Subject Re: PATCH: Choose best width for Data Output columns of Query tool
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

Thanks for fixing this case as per my previous comments.

Could you also check one more case with the latest submitted patch.

Do
SELECT '1', 'f'; ==> And then re-size the 1st column to the end of the screen.

Then do,
SELECT 'f', '111111......Wide column' ==> This should re-size the grid as per the query result, which is not happening currently in my windows machine.

Note: Yours 1st patch is working fine with the above case.

Thanks for your time and excellent support.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more