Re: v 1.16.1 incorrectly displays the properties of a FDW table - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Dinesh Kumar
Subject Re: v 1.16.1 incorrectly displays the properties of a FDW table
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi Dave,

Sorry, forgot to add patch.

Please find the attached fix for this issue.

Dinesh

--
Dinesh Kumar
Software Engineer

Ph: +918087463317
Skype ID: dinesh.kumar432
www.enterprisedb.com

Follow us on Twitter

@EnterpriseDB

Visit EnterpriseDB for tutorials, webinars, whitepapers and more