Re: Role Attribute Bitmask Catalog Representation - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Adam Brightwell
Subject Re: Role Attribute Bitmask Catalog Representation
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Michael,

This patch (https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=1616)
has not been updated in the commitfest app for two months, making its
progress hard to track.

I believe that the mentioned patch should be considered 'on hold' or 'dependent' upon the acceptance of the work that is being done in this thread.

Also, the changes proposed by this thread have already been added to the next commitfest (https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=1651).

However, even if some progress has been made
things are still not complete (documentation, etc.). Opinions about
marking that as returned with feedback for the current commit fest and
create a new entry for the next CF if this work is going to be
pursued?
I guess that it would be fine simply move it to the next CF, but it
seems I cannot do that myself in the CF app.

This work will certainly continue to be pursued.  If a simple move is possible/acceptable, then I think that would be the best option.  I can handle that as it would appear that I am capable of moving it, if that is acceptable.

Thanks,