Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM - 3051 - ables > Properties > Columns tab is slow on tables with a lot of fields - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Murtuza Zabuawala
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM - 3051 - ables > Properties > Columns tab is slow on tables with a lot of fields
Date
In response to Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM - 3051 - ables > Properties > Columns tab is slow on tables with a lot of fields  (Aditya Toshniwal <aditya.toshniwal@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgadmin-hackers
Apart from that, Due to API based approach taken in rendering toggle, so I can still reproduce the issue raised in https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/3568 which is linked to RM#3051, I have had updated the RM with my finding on the weekend, I think we need to use HTML based approach for rendering the toggle when not in edit mode.

-- Murtuza